Reseller Hosting Terms of Service (TOS)
Welcome to Atomx1 Reseller Hosting service (“Service”), provided by Atomx1 (“Atomx1,” “we,” or “us”). By using the Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Account Setup You must provide accurate and complete information when signing up for the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Reseller Account Usage You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You are responsible for the content you upload or make available through the Service. You agree not to upload or distribute any content that:
a. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; b. is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; c. contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful or malicious code; d. promotes or engages in any illegal activity.
- Billing and Payment You agree to pay all fees and charges for the Service as specified in the pricing plan. Payments must be made on time, and you are responsible for keeping your billing information up to date. Atomx1 reserves the right to terminate your account if your payment is overdue.
- Termination Atomx1 may terminate your account at any time for any reason. You may also terminate your account at any time. Upon termination, your account and all data associated with it will be deleted.
- Support Atomx1 will provide technical support for the Service as specified in the pricing plan.
- Limitation of Liability Atomx1 is not liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the Service, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Atomx1, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use of the Service or any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Modification of Terms Atomx1 reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. You will be notified of any changes via email or through the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Palestine, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.